AP & AR Finance Automation
Digitally transform existing AR & AP Finance processes including E-Invoicing generation for both AR and AP invoices.
Transforming customers using JD Edwards Finance AR & AP processes and systems to be E-Invoicing ready.
Takes care of E-Invoicing and AP & AR automation in one simple to install and operate Add-on. No Code and no integrations needed.
AP & AR Finance Automation Overview
AP & AR Financial Process Automation transforms existing Finance AP processes by seamlessly extending the native capabilities of JD Edwards to digitise the entire invoicing cycle. The solutions works with standard JD Edwards AP, AR and any invoice scanning technology and also supports E-invoicing and PEPPOL standards for the generation for both AR and AP invoices to provide a comprehensive finance automation solution.
E-Invoicing refers to the digital exchange of invoices between suppliers and buyers ERP/Finance systems! Peppol e-invoicing is a global standard and the delivery network that enables separate systems to connect securely and exchange the digital invoices. In 2022 E-Invoicing becomes mandatory for some organisations around the world and especially in Australia and New Zealand from 2022. The benefits are impressive for business including faster payment terms! The challenge is that JD Edwards is not E-Invoicing ready.
In traditional AP & AR, many organisations are frustrated scanning supplier vouchers for their archiving system but still entering the data again in their JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system. Most organisations have different ways of automation after the scan process is completed and different approval routes for different suppliers or voucher types like matched vouchers and cost vouchers. While there are multiple Scanning solutions for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne available on the market, most are either too complex and require a long and expensive project or they are not really integrated into JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
AP & AR Finance Automation is very different and takes care of E-Invoicing and AP&AR automation in one simple to install and operate Add-on. No Code and no integrations needed. The Addon is transforming customers using JD Edwards Finance AR & AP processes and systems to be E-Invoicing ready. They turned to the AP&AR Finance Automation addon to seamlessly extend the native capabilities of their #Oracle #jdedwards ERP to digitise the entire E-invoicing and receipting cycle.
How it Works
This solution combines the standard JD Edwards Accounts Payable automation capabilities with any invoice scanning solution to provide a
comprehensive invoice automation solution.
Scanning and OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
Document Scanning and OCR is done by a cloud OCR solution supported by Go2UBL or Pagero etc:
- Information will be enriched with master data delivered from JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Validations and data enrichment is done
- The process delivers a PDF and XML document
- Vouchers could be place on Hold
- The approval flow is available with different scenarios for matched vouchers and cost vouchers
External Files (like XML-Data) will be uploaded to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and mapped to the JD Edwards data dictionary items. In addition, they are enriched with JD Edwards data. Using the Advanced Payable Automation workbench multiple new features are available:
- Data Integrity Check and Error Message handling
- Dual Screen: View the scanned data as well as the scanned PDF on one screen
- Recognition of Automation Method (logged voucher, voucher or voucher match)
Process vouchers in standard JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable tables based on the required automation type.
JD Edwards Integration
The solution is deployed natively (no-code solution) and does not require integration. The solution combines the standard JD Edwards Accounts Payable automation capabilities with any invoice scanning solution to provide a comprehensive invoice automation solution. Works with any OCR, and multiple feeds including Go2UBL Pagero, SmartBooqing etc, Paper, PDF XML EDI.
- Software as a service OCR – Leverage OCR as a service to digitise inbound PDF documents.
- Select multiple automation methods.
- Accelerated invoice processing times with electronic approvals – increasing AP throughput over manual processing…
- Enables E-Invoicing generation and digital invoice ingesting for both AR and AP.
- Audit trails and Watch-lists.
- Line level recognition and three way matching..
- Advanced approval workflows and mobile approvals.
- All invoice information and financial information is real-time accessible – no switching between applications or data synchronization.
- Retains all documents in JDE so you will never lose track of an invoice again.
- Global Support – The add-on is strongly positioned and supported through the vendors 20 offices worldwide and international teams of highly experience and certified JD Edwards and Oracle professionals providing a full continuum of Services including implementation, consulting and managed services.
1. Works natively within JDE
The invoice automation solution that works natively within JD Edwards
2. Approval Workflows
Advanced approval workflows
Available out-of-the-box, preventing time consuming implementations and complex integrations
4. Voucher matching
Voucher matching for vouchers coming from various sources
5. Invoice Matching
Automated 3-way matching of invoices and store documents as Media Objects
What customers say about this add-on
“We have extensively conducted market research. Suppliers were asked to present their solutions and we have visited reference customers. They are the only supplier that was able to show that our processes could be supported by JD Edwards.”
-Marga Pouw, Director Finance IT Public Relations.
“They are a real business partner, proposing professional, easy-to-use solutions. Their ability to think with you as a business partner makes them very valuable. Their approach is making it happen. They have delivered our Digital Transformation across CRM, Finance, Manufacturing and Warehouse which is driving Business efficiency, process standardisation and lower cost“
-Arjen Pauzenga, Group CFO Burg
Data Sheet PDF
AP & AR Finance Automation
Ready To Learn More?
We make it our business to advise and guide our customers through every step of the search process, mapping out your needs and matching them to the right software solution. Reach out and we will provide an answer. Our team is here to assist you.