Three web-based testing products designed for companies that continue to invest in their implementations of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
Designed specifically for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Ease the burden of functional, regression and load testing.
Focus analyzes incoming change and helps you plan and manage the testing that will be required.
Request a Free Demo!
Three web-based testing products designed for companies that continue to invest in their implementations of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. The products ease the burden of functional, regression and load testing. Focus analyzes incoming change and helps you plan and manage the testing that will be required. Test Automation allows you to script and automate your testing. It also automatically creates an audit trail and test execution history for each testing project. LoadTest allows you to do produce genuine transactional load. It doesn’t simulate or approximate the scenarios you want to test. It helps companies meet their load, volume and stress testing requirements.
Automated testing systems have made it much easier to test enterprise applications. However, many systems don’t have the ability to deal with change which is the reason why a lot of projects fail and why so many systems integrators and organizations still test manually.
Say goodbye to endlessly investing in manual testing. Test Automation makes testing your updates easy. It is user-friendly, allowing you to invest in an automated testing solution where it makes most sense. The alternative is investing in a product that is too difficult to use and too difficult to make work with the resources that are available to you.
JD Edwards Integration
No other testing products have been designed specifically for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. Our products and reflect the years of experience we have servicing and meeting the needs of the JD Edwards community.
We understand that the people you want testing are not specialists. The products are designed to be used during every project, by the people that typically get involved in implementation, upgrade and change-event type projects.
- Designed specifically for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Save up to 60% of time spent during test execution
- Save up to 70% of time spent creating and maintaining test scripts
- Focus is the first product available to JD Edwards customers that will analyze your entire EnterpriseOne system to identify exactly which objects are impacted by the proposed change and how significantly they are affected.
- Enables users to plan for those applications which require the most testing and, as importantly, those applications that are not affected, so require minimal testing
- Benchmarks have indicated you could save up to 85% on your testing effort and costs.
- LoadTest enables users to simulate load from a wide range of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne supported applications. Virtual agents can be spun up to simulate workloads from on-premises or cloud-based applications; allowing users to go live with confidence and providing a greater level of quality assurance and risk management.
- Working natively with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Featuring easy-to-use “no-code” script building functionality
- Replicating a wide range of end-to-end business processes
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Actions
- JD Edwards Orchestrator Integration
- Can be used as part of a more complex CI/CD pipeline (Continuous Innovation/Continuous Delivery pipeline)
Users of SwifTest do not need to be particularly technical nor do they need to have programming skills. Business Analysts, Super-Users and Consultants can take advantage of self-paced learning materials to understand how to script and automate your testing.
A testing solution that fails to accommodate your changing application and business landscapes will not stand the test of time. By design the testing assets you create with SwifTest will stand the test of time. They will speed and ease the burden of testing project after project, update after update.
3. Deep insight
The first product available to JD Edwards customers that will analyze your entire EnterpriseOne system to identify exactly which objects are impacted by the proposed change and how significantly they are affected. This insight not only helps you understand the business impact of the proposed change, but can also be used to inform your test planning and management, so you only test what needs testing.
4. Simulate load from supported applications
Enables users to simulate load from a wide range of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne supported applications. Virtual agents can be spun up to simulate workloads from on-premises or cloud-based applications; allowing users to go live with confidence and providing a greater level of quality assurance and risk management.
What customers say about this add-on
“Globally adopting [Test Automation] would cut project time in half across all 350 distribution locations, enhancing productivity, enabling innovation and improving the quality of our future projects.”
–Wynand Du Toit, Senior Applications Manager, LF Europe & LF Americas
“The product was really intuitive. We didn’t require any specialist programmers to develop scripts and the reporting and analysis dashboards were excellent. Add to this a competitive price point and it made for a winning formula”.
–Karana Govender, Sales & Supply Chain Systems Manager, Nampak
“Using [Test Automation] allowed us to significantly reduce the volume of backbreaking testing we would have had to do. Test Automation has had a significant impact on both script creation and execution. We’ve almost halved our testing time for any change event.”
–ERP & CRM Applications Manager, Acal plc
“Under the old system, a multiline order used to take about thirty minutes per order to test. With [Test Automation] that time is down to just six minutes, a saving of 75%”.
–Adam Rispens, Systems Analyst, Tyndale
“We’d used other test automation tools in the past and it hadn’t been a great experience. [Test Automation] is particularly good for regression testing and the governance element allows us to validate our results.”
–Large Life Sciences client with offices in more than 40 countries and employing over 10,000 people.
PICK UP A FREE COPY
Test Automation Datasheet
Ready To Learn More?
We make it our business to advise and guide our customers through every step of the search process, mapping out your needs and matching them to the right software solution. Reach out and we will provide an answer. Our team is here to assist you.