Security & Audit (E1)
Cut the cost and effort of managing security and fulfilling your audit obligations with an integrated suite of On-premise and Cloud-based risk management solutions and services.
Supports the complete security and audit lifecycle for JDE customers.
Help your IT team to collaborate with audit and the business to achieve efficient, sustainable controls to benefit the whole enterprise.
Provides security and risk mitigation to financial and executive leadership.
About Security & Audit for E1
The Audit & Security for E1 solutions support the complete security and audit lifecycle for JDE customers, including security management, Segregation of Duties (SoD), compliance and audit reporting, user provisioning, user access review, and fraud detection. They will help your IT team to collaborate with audit and the business to achieve efficient, sustainable controls to benefit the whole enterprise. In addition, we provide security and risk mitigation to financial and executive leadership.
The challenge all JDE customers face is to provide a robust security model that enables users to do their jobs effectively yet safely.
Managed well, JDE security can be flexible and good at stopping inappropriate access, but the native tools can be longwinded, repetitive and very frustrating! There’s also no easy way of managing audit compliance or mitigating the risk of fraud.
No one thinks an internal fraud will happen to them, yet PwC’s 2020 Global Economic Crime and Fraud Survey found that 47% of respondents had experienced fraud within the last two years, and nearly half of the reported incidences with losses of US$ 100 million or more were committed by insiders.
How it works
You can use our integrated suite of on-premise solutions and Cloud-based audit services to:
- Analyze your existing security to identify weaknesses and get the information that you need to investigate and fix them
- Implement and manage security much more efficiently, with lots of productivity and troubleshooting tools
- Create up to 80% of your Role-based security within hours with Starter Roles designed by experts in JDE security and audit
- Use Seeded SoD Rules (or tailor them to your needs) and produce SoD reports easily, without using complex spreadsheets or SQL
- Automate the process of requesting, approving and provisioning Roles, with proactive SoD checks; if required
- Conduct regular access reviews with a fraction of the time and effort, and easily produce evidence for auditors
- Monitor for significant changes to critical data and receive immediate notification so you can investigate promptly
- Produce accurate statistics on your JDE module usage to help you understand your licensing needs and support your negotiations with Oracle
JD Edwards Integration
QSoftware for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne was written using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne tools and custom tables within the JD Edwards environment. It looks and feels like any other JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application and operates on any platform where JD Edwards EnterpriseOne resides. They have achieved Build Expertise in Validated Integration for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
Watch it in Action
Unlock premium content & view the full recording of our latest webinar.
How to find and fix the weak spots in your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne security
Watch this webinar to find out how to gain valuable insights into problem areas, and get prioritized recommendations for remediation, directly tied to ITGC audit activities.
- Cut security management and compliance effort and costs.
- Reduce the risk of fraudulent activity in your JDE system
- Establish efficient, sustainable internal controls
- Provide efficiencies to business in managing the audit and security lifecycle
- Achieve quick results for security design and redesign – QuickRoles and QuickSecure
- Satisfy internal and external auditing requirements efficiently and sustainably
- Choose the approach which works best for your priorities and needs
What this solution can do for your business
1. Audit your security and find weaknesses within hours
Cloud-based auditing delivers quick results without technical effort
2. Implement efficient, robust, sustainable security
Different approaches let you manage security in the way that works best for you
3. Starter Roles and Segregation of Duties rules cut implementation time
Implement compliant Role-based security using Roles designed by experts.
4. Simplify and automate Segregation of Duties management and reporting
Detective SoD checks find existing conflicts; proactive checks prevent new ones.
5. Streamline cumbersome Access Review processes
Produce review reports with the touch of a button; present business reviewers with meaningful information
6. Implement efficient, auditable User Provisioning
Prevent security “creep” with proactive SoD checks.
7. Monitor for suspicious or unauthorized changes to critical data
Receive instant notification of significant changes.
8. Understand your JDE license position
Produce accurate statistics on your JDE module usage.
What customers say about this add-on
“It gives me peace of mind to know that everything is accurate and secured as we want it to be, and to be able to see who can access what.” – Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide
“Security management now requires only 4-8 hours effort per month, whereas previously it took the equivalent of one full time person.” – InterGen
“User Admin Manager has really helped us build credibility and trust in the IT group. The perception is no longer that we’re slow and causing delays, but rather that we’re empowering the Business – which is great!” –Mark Laxdal, Senior Applications Manager JDE @ FCL
Data Sheet PDF
Security & Audit for EnterpriseOne
Ready To Learn More?
We make it our business to advise and guide our customers through every step of the search process, mapping out your needs and matching them to the right software solution. Reach out and we will provide an answer. Our team is here to assist you.