AI/IT and Cloud Performance
Three Artificial Intelligence SaaS based solutions for JD Edwards and surrounding integrated IT landscape.
IT and Cloud Performance optimization
Sustainability goals (ESG) reduce IT carbon/CO2
IT and Cloud cost reduction
AI/IT and Cloud Performance Overview
An artificial intelligence system, designed to assist customers in various areas such as sustainability and IT, performance and business impact, and financial savings on hybrid, cloud, AWS, Azure, and IBM Cloud. The Artificial intelligence system assists customers in the following area’s:
- IT Performance and Business impact: For businesses impacted by performance issues, it provides a solution that reduces the number of required monitor agents, optimizes performance, and reduces costs. The AI layer includes automation and offers in-depth Root Cause Analysis to help resolve incidents in full stack and hybrid networks quickly.
- Sustainability and IT: For customers experiencing problems in sustainability, the solution provides a strategic roadmap to build sustainable goals and optimize assets and facilities. The module also embraces green IT and builds a sustainable supply chain to meet ESG standards.
- Financial savings on Hybrid, Cloud, AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud: For customers facing financial challenges after moving to the cloud, it offers a solution integrated with Turbonomic to help reduce cloud costs, IT labour cost on Cloud and Virtual systems, optimize resource utilization, and improve performance.
How it works
SaaS based AI-powered monitoring tools that discovers and maps all services, automates solutions, and provides clear problem indication, resulting in cost reduction and faster ROI in the complete stacks, hybrid network (MPLD/SD-WAN, home branch offices) end users/points. This is an introduction to a software solution that optimizes the performance and mitigates risk for enterprise IT and IoT operations, including JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and other ISV solutions. The software offers a unique SaaS optimization and prevention service that resolves delays and performance issues in JDE and prevents them from occurring in the future. The installation process takes only one minute per server, and performance data is analyzed immediately. The advice is provided via email, webinar, telephone, Skype or other preferred communication channels.
The benefits of this solution include resolving delays and other performance issues by identifying and solving the root cause, not just the symptoms. The software uses an AI platform to investigate the cause and provide advice on the solution. It also prevents issues from happening in the future, saving enormous damage costs. The unique parameter optimization service provides fast results and service, and there is no need for expensive consultants for days, weeks, or even months.
The key features of this solution include a SaaS model that allows for a pay-per-month server, an AI platform that investigates the cause and provides a solution, and root cause analysis that solves performance issues at their source. The software also offers a unique parameter optimization service and fast results and service.
The solution addresses the common challenge of delays and performance issues that can cause damage to a company. The software provides a team of highly qualified experts who use their Performance Improvement as a Service to solve and prevent performance problems worldwide. They have a unique approach to parameter management and offer a comprehensive service that examines the entire IT landscape.
The software integrates with JD Edwards by installing an agent on the server(s) where JDE is running. The AI system collects the parameter values of all IT components and compares them to baseline values for similar cases with comparable numbers of concurrent users, software, etc. The system identifies points to improve and generates advice with optimal parameter values. The configuration of KPI-related events and alarms is adapted to the actual workload, resulting in a large decrease in helpdesk calls. It uses difference vendor tool sets integrated with the AI engine.
SaaS based Solution for sustainability in IT with modules for roadmap development, goal setting, asset and facility optimization, green IT adoption, and sustainable supply chain management. The solutios uses IBM Turbonimics for the core of this solution integrated with the AI engine.
SaaS based Solution to dynamically allocate cloud resources for optimal performance and cost reduction, with minimal input needed from the user. This solution use IBM Turbonimics for the core of this solution integrated with the system’s AI.
JD Edward Integration
The AI solutions are fully compatible and can seamlessly integrate with JDEdwards and its interface systems, which is often a subcomponent in your the larger IT environment of your company. Other systems in your network can sometimes affect the performance of JDEdwards, especially if end-users are accessing it over complex hybrid networks from various locations such as home, branch offices, MPLS networks, and SD-WAN networks. In such a complex multi-vendor and multi-responsibility environment, it can be difficult to pinpoint the root cause of performance issues. As a result, its often-unclear which vendor is responsible for resolving the issue and how much it will cost to resolve slow transactions and batches in a timely manner. The AI solutions like Kadiska and IBM can help find the root-cause and address the right vendor and pinpoint the required solution.
How the AI solution integrates with JD Edwards
Installing an AI agent on the JDE server(s) will enable direct analysis of performance data immediately after activation. This installation process takes less than a minute per server.
Our AI system collects parameter values of all IT components, such as applications, databases, networks, web servers, routers, and switches, and analyses the end-to-end performance of the system for various use cases. By comparing the performance to baseline values and manufacturer benchmarks, it can identify areas for improvement.
Once it identified these areas, it zooms in on the behaviour of various components and application configurations and compare them with baselines. It determines the dependencies between components using “forward and backward rules”. If it identifies a bottleneck parameter, it analyses the related elements and generate advice on optimal parameter values.
Finally, the AI system ensures that the configuration of KPI-related events and alarms is tailored to the actual workload instead of using average values. This improves stability and performance, resulting in a significant decrease in helpdesk calls. This will provide valuable information to various specialists, such as database, network, and security specialists, leading to better operational outcomes.
AI_Sustainability and the Cost modules are agentless, they are directly integrated (secure API) with the AI engine and Customer virtual server platforms running on VMware, Cloud , AWS, Azure and or IBM cloud etc.
Watch it in Action
Unlock premium content & view the full recording of our latest webinar.
Artificial Intelligence to resolve performance problems, report IT CO2 and reduce Cloud cost of JD Edwards
Join us on this webinar to learn how to leverage Artificial Intelligence for Optimizing JDE and surrounded IT landscape performance.
What is offered, for who and why it's useful:
- SaaS based IT Performance optimization, problem solving and reducing impact from faulting IT for mission critical JD Edwards operation.
- SaaS based Sustainability reporting and reducing CO2/Carbon IT datacenter (ESG compliancy goals)
- SaaS based financial savings on Hybrid, Cloud, AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud and IT.
- Leverage AI for Optimizing JDE and surrounded IT landscape performance, the root cause will be found, not just symptoms, reducing costs of businesses impacted by performance issues and reducing cost of removing overcomplete multi vendor monitor agents.
- Strategic roadmap for building sustainable goals (ESG compliance) and reducing Carbon/Co2 of your IT.
- Reducing cloud and IT costs by optimizing resource utilization.
- Preventing issues to happen in the future saving you enormous damage cost.
- Unique parameter optimization service Very fast results and service
- No expensive consultants needed for weeks or even months.
- Preventing unpredicted business impact issues to happen in the future.
1. The AI_Performance module
Optimizes performance, and reduces costs, and the AI layer includes automation and offers in-depth Root Cause Analysis to help resolve incidents quickly, not just symptoms.
2. The AI_Sustainability module
Provides a strategic roadmap to help build sustainable goals (ESG) and reduce Carbon/CO2 use of your IT.
3. The AI_Finance module
Offers a solution integrated with Turbonomic to help reduce cloud costs, optimize resource utilization, and improve performance.
4. SaaS solution based
All our solutions are SaaS solution based, pay services per month or project price for urgent complex root cause analysis and problem solving.
5. Connected to AI platform
Agent connected to Artificial Intelligence platform and will investigate the cause and provide a solution, save cost and reduce IT carbon emission, AI delivers very fast results and service.
6. Parameter optimization
Unique parameter optimization service
Be the first to leave a review …
Course List PDF
AI & Cloud Performance
Ready To Learn More?
We make it our business to advise and guide our customers through every step of the search process, mapping out your needs and matching them to the right software solution. Reach out and we will provide an answer. Our team is here to assist you.